HOW YOU CAN HELP!
BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION
1. General Mills and Betty Crocker will pay 10 cents for every qualifying box top. Save the box tops that say: Big G Box Tops for Education. They must have the current school year stated on the top.
2. Box Tops may be collected year around but submissions must be postmarked by March 31, of the current year. Please hand any box tops in by March 15 to the school office or church so we can get them cut, counted and packaged to send by the 31st.
3. This money will be used to purchase items for the computer room.
You can apply to participate in this fundraising program by submitting a completed Target Guest Card application from any Target store. On your application, designate St. Wendelin's School to receive donations equal to one percent (1%) of credit purchases made at Target stores. If you already have or know of someone who has a Target card call 1-800-316-6142 to designate our school to receive donations from your card.
kick & toss Extravaganza
The third annual Kick & Toss Extravaganza will take place on September 23rd, 2017. Register today for a kickball tournament, and/or a beanbag tournament! For more information, click on the "Kick & Toss Extravaganza" tab to the left.
Spring Dinner & auction
This year's event was "Minnesota Sports Spectacular." The evening consisted of happy hour with a silent auction, a sit down dinner, and live auction. The date was February 25th. Check back for more updates about this year's spring fundraiser!
CAMPBELL SOUP LABELS
1. We save the UPC code for Campbell Soup labels.
2. Please have all Campbells UPC labels turned in by March 31st. These may be saved throughout the year and turned in at school or church.
3. We only order in the spring and sometimes order only every other year.
4. For more information on Labels for Education see: